This night it was time to do a big physical cleanup.
- I finished unpacking my suitcase from the trip to Mexico, and stored the suitcase.
- Went through the stuff on the three tables in my living room and bedroom, and sorted out whatever papers and other stuff could go, and what should stay, and sorted them out per theme.
- I cleaned up my computer table in my workspace
- I cleaned up the workbench in my workspace
- I cleaned up the 3rd table surface in my workspace
Here are some pictures of the cleaned up workspace surfaces — although it may not seem like much happened — there is still stuff on the surfaces, but before I started, there was much more stuff, and now the stuff is ordered and ready for preparing next week’s workshop.